I have long said that in order for any comedy to truly succeed as a story, there has to be meat beneath the jokes. There has to be that moment when it is not funny any more.
This. This is that moment.
Success is terrifying. Like happiness, it is often appreciated in retrospect. It’s only later that you place it in perspective. Years from now, I’ll look back and say: "God, wasn’t it wonderful?"
Happy birthday Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews! (October 1, 1935.)
It doesn’t matter if there’s nothing under the bed, or in the dark, so long as you know it’s okay to be afraid of it.
DOCTOR STARK WAS SO ANNOYED HE WENT AND GOT FOUR MORE
I know a guy who didn’t realize he had an extra toe until he was 11
when ahs quotes become relevant again
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Love this shit. 👍